Reporting Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)

Does your organization have a financial interest in or signature authority over a foreign financial account, including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust, or other type of foreign financial account? If so, the Bank Secrecy Act may require you to report the account yearly to the Internal Revenue Service.
For additional FBAR information contact ABA Tax Accounting. Based in MN, ABA Tax Accounting has been helping clients in Minnesota and surrounding states grow their businesses since 1989. Our significant investment in cloud computing enables us to provide affordable online Payroll, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Individual income tax, Business tax, International tax, IC-DISC- U.S. export tax incentive and EB-5 Investors Green Card services in ALL 50 states. For Free Consultation call Toll Free 866-936-0430 or email
Amare Berhie, Enrolled Agent
Licensed to Represent Taxpayers Before the IRS

The URI to TrackBack this entry is:

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: