When do you need Employer identification number (EIN).

Small Business Tax Accounting – You must have an EIN to use as a taxpayer identification number if you do either of the following.
• Pay wages to one or more employees.

• File pension or excise tax returns.

If you must have an EIN, include it along with your SSN on your Schedule C or C-EZ.

New EIN. You may need to get a new EIN if either the form or the ownership of your business changes. For more information about this or preparing any tax return for prior years or for the 2012 filing season, please contact us:
ABA Tax Accounting
Amare Berhie, Senior Tax Advisor
Direct 612-282-3200
Toll free 866-936-0430

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://abataxaccounting.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/when-do-you-need-employer-identification-number-ein/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

One CommentLeave a comment

  1. […] When do you need Employer identification number (EIN).(abataxaccounting.wordpress.com) […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: