Domestic outsourcing – CPA’s and tax professionals should focus their energy and time on the more complex issues that involve their clients. Tax planning, financial disclosures and strategies to enhance client profitability are where CPA’s show their “added value”. By outsourcing the day to day processing (accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, loan account reconciliations, etc.) and knowing that the product they are reviewing is accurate, CPA’s can provide enhanced services to their clients at little to no additional costs.
For those CPAs and Firms who perform accounting & bookkeeping services and would prefer to spend their valuable time and staffing resources on more profitable services, ABA Tax Accounting can become your back office or work directly with your clients. We offer premier, local outsourcing of tax return preparation and bookkeeping services for tax & accounting professionals, CPA firms and other businesses.
Several benefits of outsourcing bookkeeping functions are:
• Independence is not impaired, allowing you to still perform attest functions
• Processing and quality controls are done by outside experts
• Simplify your year-end
• Provide reconciled bank, credit card and balance sheets accounts
• No dedicated partner required to hire, train and monitor quality within the bookkeeping department
• Clean up and adjust client financial records during your busy season saving you valuable time
• Prepare 1099s and 1096 at year-end
• Assist with additional reporting and accounting services making it easier to service your clients
For more info contact us today.
ABA Tax Accounting
Amare Berhie, Managing Member
866-936-0430 Toll free